Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Lift the one you love

Here recently I have been seeing a huge amount of people being "intimate" with another person who does not lift or compete or even see a gym on a daily basis. EVERY one of them wishes their mate did some sort of gym activity, yet the one wishing does nothing or the mate just refuses to do nothing. It is beyond me why the person wishing does nothing, to me the gym is like God (not quite on his level, but similar, wwjd? Jesus would go to the gym!) A necessary deed, a savior, a refuge. People that do not go to the gym eat, watch tv and I guess shop with what could be considered gym time while you work it out in the gym. My question is this: what the heck do you talk about with your mate? Michael and myself talk about PRs, ways to get stronger, how lifts went, if Amelya pooped, did Amelya get her medications, did she nap and of course what is for dinner!! I mean we watch some tv but is that really fun discussing that? Heck most do not even like watching the same tv shows.

Eating is always something to talk about but most gym goers diet. So, that is out. Clothes. Ok, if your a man the only thing you a thinking about is how to get her out of them. I just do not understand. I am a one time divorcee. At that time I did not workout or train or whatever and in the end all I did was get fat and unhappy. My ex did too. Michael is actually a huge motivator to go to the gym, look at him. I know we all have different opinions of what is sexy, but let me tell you my husband is smoking!!! I swear if I was not married I would of be lazy about losing the weight, but I am not and I am much happier, and the gym is my sanity. Hell the gym is how I met my spouse. I guess the reason for this post is I so often see one train and another not and eventually see divorce, then I see couples who train together like the sweatts and they have been married forever... Proof is in the pudding. Lift the one you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment