Monday, June 24, 2013

Fustration.. Stress...

So, today I missed a stone. Yes, one stone and the 175 pinned me to the ground. I am pretty upset because while showering I came up with the most bullshit excuses ever.

I was too sweaty. (82 degrees) I was tired. (4hrs) I was sore. (Ghr work two days ago) I was low carb. I have shin splints. I have to work. I was fasting.

Holy bullshit batman. I am pretty disappointed I let the 140 stone and having to alternate the pattern of my lifts do that... So not me.

What is me is fixing it.

I am not drinking enough. I am not sleeping enough (unavoidable, but I need to try at least one nap a week with my daughter) I need to wear my running shoes if I sprint.

I really have failed to keep anything consistent in these aspects and I plan to initiate a more detailed plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment