Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pulling from the pack....

I have had a very rough couple of weeks. Just from every aspect. I really cannot catch a break. The gym has been great and I feel better about bench than ever before primarly because if speed and leg use. I feel as if a bigger bench is on the way! As far as being a Mommy, Amelya is growing, almost too fast. She is eating real food and openly asserting herself. Her sleep study is resecheduled for the end of May to see where we need to go.. We are dosing daily meds along with stopping formula and vit d milk and progressing to raw milk and/or coconut milk. I am ok with all of this, but not with other things. I  so often given people so much slack and trust to be adults I believe it has finally burned me. I seriously dislike people. I try so hard to please and help and it is unappreciated. I am sure some of the people who read this may or may not believe, or some at least feel the need to do the right thing I hope, but for me I feel like a good Christian always attempts to do the right thing. Trust. We have blind trust in God why not others? We are made in his image right? Why so frequently am I disappointed in people when I know they are either very faithful or extremly unfaithful and manage to surprise me with their actions? Prehaps I need to stick to my spouse and my daughter for a while. We are not holy rollers, nor are atheists but we trust and respect one another. We always will. Prehaps that is the very issue, I do not demand it myself so how do I recieve it? Much like the gym and dieting... I must go and eat right to expect a big pull or squat, so now I must demand trust.  Pull away from the pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment