Thursday, March 7, 2013

Squats, Co-ops and cloth wipes

So.... I squatted 315 x 2 with wraps and a belt. It has been forever and it felt really good. I think I have some small issues in trusting my wraps.  I have been reeeeeeally raw (no wraps or sleeves) for two years now so having to relearn is just, well, new. I am really getting the feel for calling my own weights as well. Bench seems to be on the up and up but well, it IS bench (you know, the part where you lie down for rest between the real lifts). Diet wise  Carb backloading is at a stand still now but I am really watching the carbs and I feel like the heavier weights are converting fat into muscle (Yea I read that in an article, it is totally true). In seriousness I am seeing a fat loss but the scale is not moving. Disappointing but expected. On that note I joined a vege co-op and got the trial basket today... Worth what we paid but no more. I made a quiche out of it and it turned out great!!! This week we also converted to cloth wipes... Because yes I am that cheap and "crunchy" mother. Why have I NEVER done cloth wipes before now?  I am in love and tea tree oil is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. I am totally addicted. It got the smell put of our neoprene rhebands and it cleans like everything. On another note Amelya is refluxing BAD again. I mean wake her up in the middle of the night and reflux on the bed bad. All the docs want to talk to one another to make sure it is ok and then it takes forever and at this point I may use up the old meds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment