Monday, May 20, 2013

Taking all your credit. And yours. And theirs.

Within the past year or so I have seen several women and men attaining several of the goals set for them.... Some weight loss, some strength, some just health decisions. I have just been sitring by watching it happen again and again and I am assuming these folks think press is press right? NO!!! Two days ago I watched two people who run a crossfit gym, who I know would love to have more buisness post a before and after of a client and simply marked "crossfit and paleo" not Hit Crossfit. Not Wade Meetze. JUST yo! Look at what she did!!! THERE is my point. Who did the work? She did. Who wanted it? She did. Michael is training a couple guys for raw strength right now and instead of shooting out of the mouth and promoting it, Michael was like "let them do it, see it works and THEN THEY can tell people" I said no, but looking back at it, I do not want to be like that and Michael was showing me modesty.  There is a way of getting yourself out there, it is called word of mouth. Let someone else promote your works! God was not like "yo guy I just fed a bazillion people, bow down!" He let people spread his word. My point?  Modesty goes a long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment